I was recently Tagged by Gwen at Fulfilling Dreams. I have to answer 11 questions she has personally set, so get you get to learn a little bit more about the person behind the blog. (Feel free to run and hide if that fills you with dread.) After I have answered Gwens questions I have to Tag some other bloggers and ask a new set of questions. So here goes.
1) Star Trek or Star Wars, and why?
Though I loved both, I will probably have to go with Star Wars. I'm a sucker for Han Solo
2) What book are you most excited about being released soon?
A friend of mine, Mari Hannah is releasing her first crime novel in April called The Murder Wall. I can't wait to read it!
3) What childhood franchise do you wish would be rebooted?
My wishes would probably all be food related, specifically sweets and there does seem to have been a reboot of the old type of sweets recently. Things such as Kop Kops and Kola cubes.
4) How long have you been blogging?
Ooh, good question, let me check....
5) What was the first story you ever wrote?
I know I did write when I was younger, but I can't actually remember the first one I wrote or what happened to any of them. Sad I know.
6) Describe in 3 words a character you're currently working with.
Determined, Guilty, Conflicted
7) Favorite Disney movie?
The Lion King. I wept buckets.
8) Favorite family recipe?
Chilli. You can't beat a great, hot Chilli.
9) Favorite TV crime drama?
Now this is a difficult one. I do tend to watch a few of them. I would say that American crime drama's are my favourite most of the time but I did love Life on Mars. Watching how it used to be done and the old attitudes in policing. Great!
10) What's your favorite thing to wear when writing?
Something loose as I need to be relaxed. Jersey trousers usually.
11) What do you give up in order to have time to write?
Having a life! Seriously, working full time, two kids and the necessity to sleep are fairly important, so everything else goes out the window. I by no means lock myself away though. If we have something on socially, I do involve myself in it. It's about shuffling the little time there is and writing when I can. I don't tend to have a hectic social life though.
Ok, my turn. I now Tag Sarah at Empty White Pages, Patricia Lynne at Through The Pages and Rosalind at Writing In The Rain.
My Eleven questions are these;
1) If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
2) What is your favourite day of the week and why?
3) What would you find difficult to give up?
4) If you could visit any place in the world where would it be?
5) If you could speak with anyone, living or dead, who would it be and why?
6) Ereader or physical book?
7) Why do you blog?
8) Where do you write?
9) If you could recommend one blog to follow, what would it be?
10) Savoury or sweet?
11) What is your most treasured possession
An interesting way to learn more about our fellow bloggers. Pass it on and see what we can find out!