Wednesday 1 December 2010

The Snowiest December.

I wasn't going to do this as I imagine you are overloaded with snow pictures today, but it's so picture postcard, I couldn't stop myself.



I was supposed to be heading to work today, but last night blew a snow blizzard and there was no going anywhere this morning.



So instead we took our little boy out and our dog, a beautiful Springer Spaniel who happens to love being out in the snow!



It's completely disruptive. I couldn't get to work and the local shop is running out of milk as they aren't getting their supplies and this is terrible news, but it really is a picture postcard.


We also spent some of the afternoon clearing drives for a couple of elderly neighbours. It's quite scary for them, so let's not forget to see if they are ok.

I've seen the pretty snow now. I'm ready for life to get back to normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment