Sunday 29 January 2012

Instagram

Yesterday I started to use an iPhone app called instagram. Instagram is a photo effect and sharing app. You sign up as you would do a blog, Twitter or Facebook and then you share wonderful images and parts of your day in beautifully edited images, its so simple to use.

Like Twitter and any other social network site, you follow people to see their images. If you look me up you will find me under username rebeccajbradley. I'm now completely addicted to what an iPhone can do with photographs and effects. I've downloaded a couple of other effect/editing apps and I'm having a whale of a time with it.

Photographs are a great way to say something. Have a look at Instagram and find me if you like it.

These are a few of the images I've created and shared. - Please bare in mind I am only an iPhone photograph beginner.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, they are pretty cool. I daren't even look at that on my ipad - been wasting enough time enjoying myself on there since last weekend!

    Love the train platform one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, specially the red telephone box. There aren't many of them left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I really like the second one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heya :)
    It's a really brilliant app... I love it too! Great photos so far!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Drat, don't have an iphone. But those are great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mel - You really need to download it, you will love it! It's a great way to share photos and a great way to keep memories of what you're doing. It's a great year for you. You need this in your life ;)

    Sarah - Thank you. That's why I took it. It was actually a work day when we had stopped for a drink and the little tea shop had this outside. Beautiful.

    Rachel - Thank you. It's actually the ceiling light in my living room :)

    Jo - I am getting addicted I think. People will start to think I'm mad photographing everything in sight!

    Gwen - Thank you. I now spend far too much time on my phone, what with Twitter, Blogger and photograph taking. I wouldn't be without it now and would recommend it if you're ever up for a new phone.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have a great eye! I've been hemming and hawing about installing it on my phone. I think I should.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mieke. You should definitely give it a try. I think once you start you will love it. Let me know when you do!

      Delete